|Title of the article
EXECUTIVES OF THE COUNCILS OF NATIONAL ECONOMY OF THE RSFSR IN 1957–1964:
Khromov Evgeniy Aleksandrovich, Candidate of historical sciences, senior lecturer, sub-department of economics and law, Surgut State Pedagogical University (10/2 50 let VLKSM street, Surgut, Russia), email@example.com
Background. In the process of formation and consolidation of the economic councils in 1957–1962 system problems arose concerning the managing personnel of new economic structures. These problems had a negative impact on the process of production management in the regions. There is a need to study the process of staffing the economic councils. The purpose of the article is to examine the qualitative composition of the leading cadres of the councils of national economy of the RSFSR in 1957–1964.
Materials and methods. The study is based on the analysis of documents from the State Archive of the Russian Federation. Statistical reports and memoranda, extracted from the funds of the archive, provided the necessary information on the qualitative composition of workers of the CNE and personnel policies of the central
ministries during formation of the economic councils in the country. Basic research methods were quantitative and qualitative, the method of prosopographic analysis carried out on the basis of the information containing in the electronic database «Staff of the Councils of national economic regions of the RSFSR in 1957–1964».
Results. The author investigated staffing problems of management apparatus formation of the economic councils of the RSFSR. The article analyzes gender, age, party affiliation and fluidity of certain groups of managers of the economic councils, the level of staffing, work experience in positions in 1957–1964.
Conclusions. Leaders of the national councils had a good business experience, high level of education, acceptable age for effective performance of functions of the of economic councils. Problems in the field of human resources of managers of the economic councils were associated with the inefficient personnel policy of the central ministries and departments. The situation was aggrevated due to the lack of local skilled personnel. There were shortages of qualified personnel of high rank and lower rank managers. The vacant positions of high rank were staffed by workers with low levels of education. The councils of national economy poorly used candidates in reserve, consisting of local high-qualified specialists, to be promoted to senior positions.
personnel, prosopographic analysis, regions, councils of national economy.
|| Download PDF
1. Gosudarstvennyy arkhiv Rossiyskoy Federatsii (GA RF) [State Archive of the Russian Federation (GA RF)]. F. A-259. Op. 42. D. 6487–6495.
2. GA RF. F. A-259. Op. 42. D. 8121.
3. GA RF. F. A-259. Op. 45. D. 1443.
4. Lomshin N. G. Mordovskiy sovnarkhoz: promyshlennaya i kadrovaya politika (1957–1962 gg.): avtoref. dis. kand. ist. nauk [Mordovia council of national economy: industrial and personnel policy (1957–1962): author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of historical sciences]. Cheboksary, 2010, 22 p.
5. Mertsalov V. I. Reforma upravleniya promyshlennost'yu i stroitel'stvom 1957–1965 gg. (na materialakh Vostochnoy Sibiri): avtoref. dis. d-ra ist. nauk [Reform of industry and construction management of 1957–1965 (by the materials of East Siberia): author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of historical sciences]. Irkutsk, 2001, 49 p.
6. Osipov A. G. Sibir' i NTR: Istoricheskiy aspekt [Siberia and scientific-technical revolution: Historical aspect]. Krasnoyarsk: Izd-vo Krasnoyar. un-ta, 1989, 212 p.
7. Podol'skiy S.I. Leningradskiy sovet narodnogo khozyaystva: organizatsiya, metody deyatel'nosti; otnosheniya s partiynymi i sovetskimi strukturami (1957–1966): avtoref.dis.d-ra ist. nauk [Leningrad council of national economy: organization, methods of functioning; relations with party and soviet structures (1957–1966): author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of historical sciences]. Saint-Petersburg, 2011, 25 p.
8. Smolkin O. A. Reformirovanie mestnykh organov vlasti i upravleniya v 1953–1964 gg. (Na materialakh Kemerovskoy, Novosibirskoy i Tomskoy oblastey): avtoref. dis. kand. ist. nauk [Reformation of local authority and management bodies in 1953–1964 (by the material of Kemerovo, Novosibirsk and Tomsk regions): author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of historical sciences]. Tomsk,1997,19p.
9. Zakon «O dal'neyshem sovershenstvovanii organizatsii upravleniya promyshlennost'yu i stroitel'stvom» ot 10 maya 1957 g. St. 16 [The law “on further improvement of industry and construction management organization” from 10 May 1957. Point 16]. Proceedings. 1957, 11 May.
10. GA RF. F. R-5446. Op. 91. D. 738.
Дата создания: 24.04.2015 11:32
Дата обновления: 28.04.2015 09:10